Cosmetic Dentist New York
Correcting the Flaws on Your Teeth
A beautiful smile filled with sparkly, shining teeth dramatically boosts a person’s confidence. While a patient’s oral health is our top priority at Lux Smiles, we also know that cosmetic dentistry in New York has many benefits.
We view a patient’s smile and confidence as vital components of dental health. That’s why we provide many cosmetic dentistry procedures.
What’s the Difference Between General and Cosmetic Dentistry?
The main difference between general and cosmetic dentistry is that general dentistry focuses on preventing or treating oral health concerns. Cosmetic dentistry, on the other hand, focuses on improving the aesthetics of a patient’s smile.
However, just because cosmetic dentistry focuses more on aesthetics doesn’t mean it can’t improve a patient’s overall dental care. Cosmetic dentistry includes various procedures like teeth whitening, crowns, fixing crooked teeth, and dental implants.
While the main focus is improving a patient’s smile, combating tooth loss with dental implants or fixing crooked teeth also enhances a patient’s ability to talk, eat, and clean their teeth.
Who’s a Good Candidate for Cosmetic Dentistry in Gramercy Park?
Anyone wanting to improve their smile could be a good candidate for cosmetic dentistry. However, patients with decaying teeth or gum disease aren’t typically ideal candidates. Instead, our general dentists will treat your oral health before improving the appearance of your teeth.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Our dentists provide many cosmetic dentistry procedures to improve your teeth’s overall appearance and health:
- Teeth-whitening: Patients with stained teeth benefit from our in-office or at-home teeth bleaching treatments.
- Porcelain veneers: Our dentists rectify issues like cracks and chips by placing porcelain veneers over damaged teeth.
- Dental crowns: For issues like cavities, infections forming under a filling, or the need for a root canal, our dental crowns will repair your teeth. Our porcelain dental crowns also preserve your teeth’s natural look and feel by perfectly blending in.
- Onlays and inlays: Our porcelain onlays and inlays rectify minor cosmetic problems while matching your enamel’s natural color.
- Enamel contouring: Our dentists eliminate minor chips and cracks by recontouring your tooth’s enamel. We can also modify your teeth’s shape.
- Composite bonding: Applying a composite resin directly to your tooth’s surface, our cosmetic dentists fill cracks and chips or cover stains and gaps. Composite bonding resembles and functions like natural teeth.
Why Choose Lux Smiles for Cosmetic Dentistry?
At Lux Smiles, we know that protecting and improving your oral health goes beyond brushing your teeth or regularly visiting our dental office.
We provide optimal general and cosmetic dentistry services and educate our patients to make better lifestyle choices. In addition, we supplement our cosmetic dentistry with the following elements:
- Transparent communication: We remain in complete contact with our patients at each step, from diagnosis to specialist recommendations and treatment options.
- Innovative and safe technology: Our digital radiology X-rays reduce radiation by up to 90%.
- A caring and passionate team: Our team is passionate about dentistry while providing exceptional patient care. We want to improve your smile and overall dental health.
Patients in NoHo, the East Village, Union Square, and the surrounding areas can discover our numerous cosmetic dental services by calling Lux Smiles today at (212) 777-7126!